Analogue Inc is an IT firm which is a company under PG and Sons, designed for future excellence where we provide paramount services pertaining to the field. Analogue Inc is the only company that will be fully based on pure IT and computer applications.
- Financial forecasting, risk analyzing, and maintaining financial security by following internal control.
- Documentation and file management of finance and accounts in accordance with legal policies and guidelines.
- Preparing, checking, verifying, and maintaining all kinds of work-related with accounts and Finance.
- Verify each expense to be booked in books of accounts.
- Handing all types of multiple engagements such as Audit & Compliance: external & internal audit, company registration, bank reconciliation, Income Tax/VAT filing or renewal, etc.
- Preparing asset, liability, balance sheet, income statements, and cash flow statements quarterly/ semi-annually/ annually.
- Corresponding with banks and tax offices as per requirement and providing tax planning.
- Compiling and presenting monthly reports, business plans & financial statements to management.
Other Requirements :
- Oversee entire operations and business activities to ensure they yield desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- Master degree having more than 3 years of experience in the finance department.
- Good knowledge of VAT, tax, and government policies
- Good knowledge of accounting such as reconciliation, keeping vouchers, financial statements, and Costing
- Risk Management to ensure the business has a solid risk framework in place
- Sound decision-making skills based on accurate and timely analyses
- Ability to collaborate with upper management to organize, plan and achieve company financial goals
Interested candidates should apply with complete CV giving details of their age, educational qualifications, experience and current & expected salary, clearly mentioning their contact address and telephone/mobile number to firstname.lastname@example.org