Analogue Inc is an IT firm which is a company under PG and Sons, designed for future excellence where we provide paramount services pertaining to the field. Analogue Inc is the only company that will be fully based on pure IT and computer applications.
Job responsibilites but not limited to:
- Building and maintaining long-lasting relationships with vendors.
- Communicating product-related issues and concerns to vendors.
- Monitoring sales trends to determine fastest selling products,
- Troubleshooting any vendor issues.
- Maintaining and updating all vendor documentation.
- Forecast levels of demand for products.
- Conduct research to source the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality.
- Forecast price trends and their impact on future activities.
- Previous work experience as a Vendor Management associate or Procurement officer will be preferable.
- Good Knowledge about Electronic Products (Mobile,Laptop and Accessories).
- Good research skills
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates should apply with complete CV giving details of their age, educational qualifications, experience and current & expected salary, clearly mentioning their contact address and telephone/mobile number to firstname.lastname@example.org